Financial Professional Training Program
The RiskLab at the University of Toronto is part of the international network of RiskLabs to conduct university-industry research initiatives in the mathematical sciences for risk management. We provide the financial industry with a unique opportunity for addressing the sector's critical need for cutting edge research as well as for highly qualified personnel. Through industry sponsored projects, faculty, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students can now develop interactions with practitioners from financial institutions in a way which may not be possible through more traditional academic programs.
This program is suitable for Banking, Investment, Insurance, IT, Analytics and Audit professionals with an interest in investment management and risk management. It is also beneficial for Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Finance graduates who are interested in investment management and financial risk management career.
- This program aims to provide real world examples that will enable our trainees get a jump start in their careers in investment management and financial risk management.
- Help program trainees to pass the exams required for various professional designations. Holders of these destinations go on to have positions such asChief Investment Officer, Portfolio Manager, Equity Analyst, Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, and Board Directors, etc.
- Lucrative career options in Investment, Asset Management, Trading, Structuring, Modeling, and Risk Management, etc.
- Strong value addition to your skills, credentials and resume.
- Complete coverage of investment management and risk management concepts.
- Good for career networking as well.